Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Big .33333333













Our little man is already four months old. He has changed so much in such a short amount of time. I set out to take some pictures to document this milestone, which turned out to be quite a task. It seems that once that little red light is in his face it is awfully hard to crack a smile. We did manage to get a few accidental smiles. He is now rolling over both ways. His world is about to grow exponentially in the next few months! We saw the doc for his check up and he is 15 pounds 9 ounces and 25.25 inches long. A far cry from his 7 pounds and 19 inches. We have also been able to get some good laughs – mama is pretty funny, for now. I love his innocence. I also love it when he sleeps 7 ½ hours like last night :) I’ll take more of those!


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, those pictures just made my day. What a super duper cutie-pie! And he's so big too!!

    And if it helps, I totally think you're hilarious too. :-)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! He's soooo stinkin' cute! I can't get over how cute he is. I mean, I totally know he has good looking parents, but still. Watch out, Abs, wait until he's a teenager!!!!

    And I agree with Kari. You ARE funny!!!!

    Love and miss you!!!

    And yes, I realize I use a lot of !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete